Saturday, January 5, 2013

You Must Protect This Hause!

And knowing some are at home working, raising kids and saying prayers
Unaware of modern science, they may be wrong but I don't care
They pray for Tucson, they pray for me
-Dave Hause

4 miles today in a pre-game run.  Ran by the 3 Texans and the Reindeer and everybody was inflated.  Feels like a good sign.   Then I ran by my barrister friend's house (or is he a solicitor?) and discussed our QB situation.  Then I ran home. 

Here's the situation.  Last year, the Texans' starting QB, Matt Schaub, was injured and the backup led them to the first playoff win in franchise history - at home over the Bengals.  This year, Schaub is healthy, playing badly, and is playing in his first playoff game.  At home.  Against the Bengals.  This town has already turned on him - he needs this win. 

Oh and Dave Hause is a *#^$ genius.  Why didn't anyone tell me before this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!