Sunday, January 27, 2013

Unkind

Are you ready
For this to take a hold of you?
-Sloan

I ran 7.5 miles today.  It wasn't really going all that well and then with about 1 mile to go I started to sense the dead leg coming on.  My strategy was to run faster so that I would be done sooner, and it seemed to work.  My leg felt better (and I was done sooner).  At least now I know how to deal with that.  And I've only got 448 miles left to go.

I'm getting really confused with how many songs we have left on the official playlist (which is still called 1/2 marathon MTL on my iPod).  But I think we have this one and two others.  Unkind by Sloan makes the official list.  I don't know much about Sloan - they are from Canada and ...?  But this song was on the "Best Songs of the Year" CD (from 2011) that a friend of mine makes every year.  I just got my 2012 CD last week and, as always, it is great.  I'm sure you'll get to hear about the highlights.  Anyway - here is Unkind - enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6JqLk66oSY

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!