Saturday, January 5, 2013

And I remember she used to look so good in that dress
Now she just she screams how I promised her more than this
- the Gaslight Anthem, National Anthem

Today I took to the mountain and did my 4.5 miles. I ran a lot of the way up, and walked a lot of the way down due to Mother Nature knocking on my innards. Perhaps she didn't appreciate the peanut butter toast I had for breakfast. It was a beautiful day though, and a contemplative run. Then I went to Home Depot and purchased a hand saw with which to cut my neighbors trees that are overtaking my yard. I haven't been able to bring myself to ask her to do it since our last conversation about her barking dogs went so poorly. I couldn't find my old saw, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because this new one is a real badass. I could cut up a dog body if I needed to. I must have cut about a cord of wood with huge thorns and hauled it to my side yard. Don't ask me how I know how wood is measured. It's a frightening tale of childhood abuse that I won't go into here. Now I am sitting bloodied and bruised on my couch and probably won't move again for the rest of the night. 485.5 miles to go. Oh, and screw janathon. I didn't go yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei best online blogshop for wholesale &
    supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, choker, rings, bracelet, bracelet & hair accessories.

    Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    My web site : Get ripped

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!