Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And true, it may seem like a stretch, but
It's thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death

                            - The Postal Service, Such Great Heights



Did two miserable three mile runs over the weekend. I probably should have just let it go because I was sick and miserable, but the weather was so nice I just didn't feel like I could not take advantage of it. And it's a good thing since we now have a few inches of snow and I am on the treadmill all week. Did three on the treadmill yesterday, but I am finally feeling better so it was a much happier run. 

Now I gotta go shovel snow, which makes me cranky since snow shoveling is officially boys work in this house, but our head boy is in sunny San Diego this week for work, thus inspiring today's song lyrics.

442 miles to go.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!