Thursday, January 24, 2013

Innocent

I remember feeling low
And I remember losing hope
And I remember all the feelings and the day they stopped
-Our Lady Peace

I ran 3 miles at lunch today.  It wasn't bad.  It was pretty warm - I believe last January I was worried about falling down in the snow.  No such worries today.  It is mid-70's, but feels much warmer.  Today's run brings me to 40 miles for January.  I'm hoping to run at least 50 - we'll see, next week might be difficult.

I can't wait to run on February 10th, mostly so I can go on to a new playlist.  So close to finishing this one out.  Innocent by Our Lady Peace gets added.  Ontario band - the Canadians would rank them somewhere in between Nickelback (deeply ashamed) and The Tragically Hip (fight you to the death if you say anything bad).  Maybe closer to Nickelback.  Oh well, I like this song and it was very helpful in Galveston.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Z89zW-8sY

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!