Monday, January 21, 2013

So old

Instead of quoting a lyric, I thought I'd begin tonight by sharing a conversation from last night as bf and I watched the playoffs:

He: See that guy to the right of the coach? That's Terrell Suggs. He played for ASU.

Me: Oh yeah, I know who he is. He was at ASU when I was there.

He: There's no way! He's not that old.

Me: . . .

Ok so sure, I was confused about the timing of Terrell's career. But that doesn't make me OLD. Bf did redeem himself somewhat by saying "Anyone who was there when WE were there is retired now." That's right, a gentle reminder sweetie, you are as OLD as me! Haha. So this afternoon I went on a run in my hood and it was a tough one. Maybe I am getting old. I had a hard time even without fat dog, although the first 2.5 miles were ok. Somehow running never gets old. Running is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get. 3.5 down, 463 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!