Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pre-Game Run Part 2

Where we'd hit the ground running on empty stories we've been told
And all those nights we spent together never felt this fucking cold
When we let the car run in the driveway kiss you one last time
Before we brought the horses in before the storm of '59
-Alkaline Trio

I was grumpy today.  But my run helped.  I ran about 5 miles today, but in two parts.  First I ran about 2 miles and went to the mandatory parents meeting for little league.  Which appeared to take place in the 1950's.  The board members (men) who wear green hats wherever they go are responsible for spending the $1M yearly budget.  The auxiliary (women) are tasked with raising money.  Can't wait for the Sock Hop.  Anyway - after the meeting I continued the run and made sure to meet up with my attorney to discuss our QB situation (since it worked last week). 

"Warbrain" by Alkaline Trio is officially added to the playlist.  I like this band a lot.  I think it is the combination of rage and comedy.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cwWCbBQ-cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!