Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just behind your eyes

Are switches that can turn back on
To clear away today
Til all your memories are gone
- Jamie Lee, Rules

I really thought I went more often than I did this month. It felt like I was running all the time. But as I reviewed the facts, it looks like I took almost two whole weeks off. Huh. I went 14 times for a total of 52 miles, which I'm happy with. I wanted to get 50 done. Off to February. On another note, it really sucks getting old. I have this hip pain now almost every time after I run, and tonight it went all the way down to my calf. I think it's that cyatic nerve thing. I really need a good butt massage. Or to sit on BFs wallet, affectionately dubbed the Costanza. That helps sometimes. 52 down, 448 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!