Thursday, January 31, 2013

No You Girls

Sometimes I say stupid things that I think
Well, I mean, I, sometimes I think the stupidest things
-Franz Ferdinand

I warned you.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  Whatever it takes to get me to the finish line.  If that is Franz Ferdinand, then so be it.  This is a goofy song, but I like it.  "No You Girls" is officially on the playlist. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sBhhOR4lw

I ran 4 miles today, which means that in January I ran 15 times for a total of 56 miles.  More importantly, I blogged 15 times and wrote very few of the stupidest things that I thunk over that time.  That's right - what you see here is the filtered version of the nonsense in my head.   No wild theories about how one team should acquire both Peyton and Eli and then only play Peyton in the regular season and Eli in the playoffs.  No blogs about how overrepresented Texas would be in the Mount Rushmore of sports cheaters (both Clemens and Armstrong have to be on there, don't they?).  No thoughts about how Manti Te'o dropped completely off my draft board (if he really was fooled by this, why do you think he won't be fooled by every misdirection play?).  No rants about the one and only acceptable use for root beer.  And certainly, no rantings on why Ferb is cooler than Phineas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!