Monday, January 28, 2013

So put me on a highway

Show me a sign
And take it to the limit
One more time
- The Eagles

This song isn't on my iPod right now but for some reason it popped into my head during my shower. Damn good song that I need to add. I had a decent run today despite the long run yesterday (another Eagles reference there for the fans). I ran a slow and easy three miles around the hood. It was damn near freezing out so I had on my thickest hoodie, the one bf hates because it's like body armor. I also wore the green team hat and it fit the bill perfectly. Then I had a nice dinner with my babies and fixed my Internet outage, which it took me 30 minutes on the phone to figure out was caused by a restless fat dog unplugging a cable. And then I did a little more work since I quit at 3 today when my Internet went out. And now all is right with the world as I am snuggled on the couch watching the Bachelor. 455 to go! Not bad for January 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!