Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Leaving Las Vegas

Life springs eternal
On a gaudy neon street
Not that I care at all
- Cheryl Crowe, Leaving Las Vegas

Tomorrow I am taking a day trip to Lost Wages - a very long day which will not allow any opportunity for running. I should have gone yesterday but dinner with my babies and bf was more important (I made delicious tacos). I did go today though, I did my 3.5 mile neighborhood route with fat dog. Apparently I ran right by my son at the park and didn't see or hear him shouting hello. I was listening to my tunes and keeping fat dog in line. Maybe that's why she kept trying to run off. Anyhoo, it wasn't a great run but it wasn't bad either. It will do me until Thursday. 480 miles to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!