Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Play on

Play on
Play on
Playa
- No Diggety, Backstreet and Dr Dre

Well it's the new year and I just barely started it out with a run. I started the day with chocolate cake for BFs bday and almost didnt recover. I put away Christmas and did laundry and otherwise couched it with my boy, and just as the light was fading I decided I couldn't start the new year without a run. So I bundled up and faced the cold but I had my awesome green hat to keep my head warm. I laughed a little at how my training partners have all been sabotaged at one time or another by the awesomeness of this hat. It will boil your brain if you're not careful. So I did 3 miles in the hood with fat dog in tow and it was good. I also did 2 miles on Saturday. As for 500 miles this year, that seems like quite a daunting task but I'm gonna give it a shot. That and Janathon. I vote Denver for our next half marathon so we can go toke it up after.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!