Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ain't we lucky we got 'em

Good Times!!! Yes that's the theme song to the 70's sitcom, Good Times. Its the ringtone I woke up to this morning with my man calling to wake me at 6am to go get an awesome start to Juneathon!!! He stayed on the phone until I was up and dressed, just to make sure I went, which was awesome and very necessary. I did 3.5 miles at 12:30 pace, which wasn't great but given my sluggish mornings I think very acceptable. I did an energy shot, half granola bar and glass of water to get me started. Got to go outside again and it was a beautiful crisp morning. Dog stopped to poo twice so that's at least a minute off my time right? My butt pain disappeared about a mile in, but its back now. I have a dr appt this afternoon to get it checked out. And tonight, after work, I shall rest on the couch of righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!