Friday, June 10, 2011

Joyful 2.31

My stupid interval timer broke a few days ago, and I still haven't gotten the new one I ordered yet. So, today I was just on my own, walking and running whenever I felt like it. But it ended up being really nice, it was a very joyful fun. I joyfully ran down the downhills and joyfully walked up most of the uphills. Time was 27:56, 12:06/mile. I'm hoping to get the new interval timer today and tomorrow I'll do three or four.

I've been reading Travelling Hopefully and her thoughts on what to name her Garmin.... and I have to say I have named both my interval timer and my Garmin, but my interval timer is named "Bitch" and my Garmin is named "Asshole", and the people on her blog are suggesting things like "Simon", so maybe I have the wrong idea on this..... man those Brits are so polite!

1 comment:

  1. My garmin is named Carmen. Of course that's my car garmin. I will wait patiently for Christmas so I can ask for a running garmin, which I will probably name Small Carmen.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!