Friday, June 24, 2011

3.0

I know how fascinated everyone must have been with my ingrown toenail post, so I'll make sure and give you and update. It still hurts.

I did three miles outside today. 2.5R/1W intervals, and it was fairly good. Time was 36:02, 12:02/mile.

I had a great debate in my head this morning about whether to go outside or on the treadmill. I have a rather stressful appointment at work today and I thought it might be good to do a nice treadmill run afterwards, but then I thought it might also be good to go running in the morning, to help stay relaxed and focused for the stressful appointment. In the end, my desire to just get it over with won out and I went outside before work. Of course, if I was really hard core, I would just do both, but I am not that crazy. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!