Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mistakes were made

1. I went back to sleep after my 6am wake-up call.
2. I opted for a snug belted skirt with a mock turtleneck and heels for work, which aren't conducive for changing back into when sweaty after the gym. So lunch was out.
3. I worked until 6 and agreed to let J have a friend over to swim, so I couldn't go straight after work.
4. I got home and had 2 bowls of whole grain chocolate Cheerios and about 20 cherries.
5. I decided to go running after dinner, which is never a good idea, but particularly not after eating cherries with clogged up plumbing.
6. I had to use the bathroom at the neighborhood park.
7. I walked home.
8. But, it got done.

"When you feel close to sellin' out, reconsider.". - some country singer gal I need to look up (Leann Womack that is, thanks Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!