Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oy vey.

I'm a mess. 2 nights of drinking, smoking cigarettes, and 11 days in a row of exercise. I'm incredibly, inconsolably tired. My legs are sore from yesterday's metabolic booster, so that is a good thing, but I can't have a rest day and that's a bad thing. My stomach is entirely upset, possibly from the introduction of vegetables after a months-long, rebellion-driven hiatus. Also from the 2 nights of drinking. Last night I didn't have much to drink, and did drink water, and came home around 11. Then I slept until after 9. It's 90 degrees (32.2 Celsius) outside at 11:20 a.m. so going outside is out of the question, and I can't stand to look at pilates bitch for yet another day. I need a gym. Trial memberships, here I come. I will update after I go.
Update: Jessica came over with the dog and we walked 1.68 miles. It was pretty leisurely but it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!