Friday, June 17, 2011

4 Miles Elliptical

Man, today was another day at work when I could not get time to go! So, I came home, changed and ran to the gym (well, drove to the gym if you are going to be all fussy about it). I must say the elliptical was a refreshing change from all this damn running! So, now I need to "re-set" myself to get back to a morning schedule for runs/workouts instead of this evening thing I have going now, and since I can't take a rest day, which is what I would normally do in this situation (because of god@$n mother#$@*ing Juneathon), I am just going to have to go tomorrow morning and take it really easy. I am thinking I'll do 2/2 intervals or something. Plus, I have to get it done in the morning tomorrow, since I have about ten thousand errands to run before I have to go BACK in to work, since despite being terribly busy this week, I did not get done some things that really must get done!

It's all good though, Chris is coming home tomorrow morning, and will be home for the next three weeks or so before the next business trip, so I can get back to my usual fart around for an hour or so and still having time to run mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!