Saturday, June 25, 2011

Only Five Left

Only five more runs to complete the Juneathon..... my god, I am tired. I did 2.5 today outside, 2.5R/1W intervals, time was 29:49, 11:56/mile.

Tomorrow I plan to do my "long", and I plan on making it 3.75 miles, which will be long for me, since Juneathon has resulted in some very short runs, and now I'm not used to doing more than 3 miles at a stretch. Plus, I am half-heartedly beginning to train for the Vegas RnR Half in December. I say half-heartedly, because I am not entirely committed to it yet, but I figure I will start making my Sunday runs long runs and see what happens. I also found a 10K that looks good, it is on August 21st. My fitness goals for the year were to do two of those 10K races before doing the next half marathon, so I feel good about at least making plans to progress on those goals.

Ingrown toenail update: still hurts. I'll have to see if I can dig it out some time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!