Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1.9

Time was 24:25, 12:52/mile. I knew I wasn't doing as well today, but I didn't realize it was that bad! Oh well. I did mess up one of my intervals and ended up walking through most of it because I was distracted by another runner who was running with two dogs that didn't look particularly trustworthy, so I was busy making sure we got past them safely and missed the interval timer alarm (see? see how the dog slows me down?).

But truthfully, I also had a couple of pear ciders last night (a side effect of hanging around with the sister who is currently visiting, I've dubbed it Laurieitis) so I woke up with a bit of a headache and more than a bit of reluctance to do anything at all.

It got done, and only one more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!