Sunday, June 12, 2011

How 'bout me enjoying the moment for once

From "Thank You" by Alanis Morissette, which is an old song, but still remains on my cool down playlist. I love my Sunday walks, I find them to be such a refreshing time for me to slow down, pay attention to what is around me, and really reflect. Today I walked 4 miles at a very good walking pace that I was happy with. Total time was 57:33, 14:24/mile. I walked by the field of pretty horses twice, and all the horses were near the fence, busy being pretty. I also saw the cutest baby bunny, who ran for his burrow as soon as we got close. I saw a bird with a big fat worm in its beak and lots and lots of blue and purple flowers. I didn't see any bluebirds today, they must sleep in on Sundays.

Stats for the week:

Miles Running Outside: 10.94
Treadmill Running: 8.5
Miles Walked: 4
Total Miles Moved: 23.44

1 comment:

  1. Omg that sounds like such a freakin awesome walk. All the pretty horses.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!