Thursday, June 9, 2011

Uncle! Uncle, I say!

I got in late last night and didn't get to bed until after midnight. I slept too late to run/walk, so I did pilates core plus 8 minutes of the metabolic booster. Oy vey. I feel it over my entire body! I colored my hair and gave myself a pedicure. I lost 5 lbs last week in Denver, so my jeans should be at least a little more comfortable. I'm going to take a nap, get dolled up, and go out with friends tonight! I've earned it! Hooray for karaoke!

P.S. If anyone is wondering why I can't go running/walking outside if I sleep past dawn, it's because I live in Tucson. As soon as the sun comes up, the temperature skyrockets at this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. You made me look up the weather in Tuscon! - 37C! Quite warm ;)

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!