Sunday, June 19, 2011

3.3 Outside

A good run, beautiful weather here in Colorado. I did 3.3 miles, total time was 39:58, 12:08/mile. I did 2.5R/1W intervals. I was thinking the other day that for my next half marathon (should I decide to do one), I will train on these intervals, but then do the actual race at 2R/1W intervals, so it will feel all "easy", and maybe I will have a good race.

Anyways, I gotta make biscuits and gravy for the dad in the house, give him his beer themed gift box of assorted stuff, and then it's off to the pool!

Stats for the Week:

Treadmill Miles: 7.5
Outside Miles: 7.15
Elliptical: 4
Total Miles Moved: 18.65

Stats for Juneathon To Date:

Treadmill Miles: 20.75
Outside Miles: 26.43
Walking Miles: 4
Elliptical: 4
Total Miles Moved So Far: 55.18


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!