Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm gonna be the last one standing...

Haha! From that song "Dynamite", which is a very silly song but it reminds me of DW, it's one of his favorites, and so it stays on my playlist.

I finished up my Juneathon adventure today! WOOT! Finished strong too! I did 3 miles today at 2W/1R intervals, and I was really wiped at the end! I couldn't figure out why it was so hard, but then I looked at my time and realized why. Total time was 35:42, 11:55/mile, which is pretty dang fast for those intervals. Yesterday I was doing more running and was significantly slower, so I was just working hard today, I suppose.

I suppose it is only fair to mention that Chris also made it through Juneathon. Well, he hasn't technically made it yet, but he has a hike scheduled with his hiking club tonight, so he will definitely be getting it done. Yay for Chris! Yay for me!

Also, something funny, we have a hike scheduled tomorrow as well, so while I won't be running tomorrow, I will be doing something, and I'm not exactly sure when I am going to do my first rest day, since I am off work now until Tuesday and I find it really difficult these days to NOT work out if I am off for the day. Maybe Tuesday will be a rest day. Well, and tomorrow will pretty much be, because we are going to hike, but only like three miles, and we'll have to go slow because the kids will be with us.

Juneathon Stats:

Outside Running (run/walk at various intervals) = 48.18 miles
Treadmill Running = 29.75 miles
Walking Only = 4 miles
Elliptical = 4 miles
Total Miles Moved in June = 85.93 Miles

I am honestly a bit stunned looking at that number. Especially since almost 78 miles of it was running.

Great Goddess.... I'm going to go lie down now.

4 comments:

  1. you so completely rock. I am in awe of you. I celebrated the finish of Juneathon by not going. BD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent totals and entertaining blogs. It's a winning Athon combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Marianne!! Way to go Chris!! As for me and BD, there is always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats mmf....hc

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!