Tuesday, May 31, 2011

If it doesn't count, it effing should

Today I cleaned and organized for 4 hours. I don't mean prancing around with a swiffer, either. I scrubbed toilets with pumice stone, cleaned showers with green scrubbies, swept with an actual broom, mopped with an actual mop, vacuumed in every room and under/in between the couch cushions, sprayed for bugs, washed, dried, and folded all the clothes, washed the sheets and re-made the bed, straightened out the closet, dusted in every room, and... that might be it but there are probably a couple of things I am forgetting. It will be really nice to come home from Denver to a clean place, and also I finally had the energy after sleeping for 2 days and resting enough to recover from the past few months of teaching. So I think that counts as exercise. I will definitely be sore tomorrow. However, that will not stop me from the first day of Juneathon. I have laid out my shoes and knee braces to remind me to go first thing in the morning. Yay for clean apartment! Yay for Denver! Yay for Juneathon!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you were prancing around with the swiffer. And your mop was probably singing songs to you while you mopped up little women made of dirt.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!