Friday, May 6, 2011

3 more treadmill miles

One percent incline for the whole thing, time was 38:20. My feet are really starting to hurt in these shoes, and getting twinges in my knees, so I guess it's good I ordered the new shoes.

I am in desperate need of more running songs!!! Recommendations, please!

My latest awesome cool down song is called "Tree by the River" by this band called Iron and Wine. I haven't heard any more of their songs, but this one is good. Listen to it.... it will remind you of me, the person who is kicking your ass day after day.

1 comment:

  1. just so we're clear, you aren't kicking MY ass. I really love this song called "put your records on" by Corrine Bailey Rae. Get the acoustic version. Great cool down song.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!