Sunday, May 29, 2011

I stay cool but I'm giddy like a school boy

-Blue October

That is my man when he knows I've gone running - giddy like a school boy. Because he knows he's going to get the bright shiny happy Sandy of the nonstop smiles and wit, as opposed to the crazy beatch he sometimes gets when I've not run. As our brother says, its kinda like spinning a roulette wheel. Anyhoo, my legs have been achy after my last two runs so I did yoga today and I have to say it was a bitch of a class! One of the hardest classes I've ever had. If you can, imagine a one arm side plank, then one arm pushup. Fugh. My upper body was literally trembling afterwards. And now in addition to my legs, my butt and arms ache as well. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!