Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet

- Corrine Bailey Rae

I did probably my last outside run for the summer today. Went at 9:30 and it was really nice, little breeze blowing. I'm amazed at how mild May has been in the valley. It got way hot towards the end though, both fat dog and I took a rest in the shade. I did 3.1 but probably walked half mile or more. I knew it would be a tough one so had low expectations, just happy to have it done for the day. 5 for the week.


I think for the Juneathon I'm going to write my favorite quote from that day's playlist. I don't often have much to say on my runs so that will help. Plus it makes the run more interesting, picking a song and its meaning for that moment. ;)


I ran in a new running shirt today, Underarmor. Gotta say I love me some UA.

3 comments:

  1. You love the U of A? I'm so glad we have another family recruit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would come around eventually, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw u guys r so cute trying to rally support for that little school down south

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!