Sunday, May 29, 2011

That just might be the ticket

I may just be able to get myself back on track with the combination of the June-a-thon and my trip to Denver and being off for the summer. I was thinking that being in the same house with Marianne and not going would pretty much be intolerable, as reading the blog is intolerable and she's a state away. So, that would get me back on track for a week and then hopefully I could keep it going once I got home. The June-a-thon might be the perfect little push to keep it going. So I only have to actually get myself out there 1 day, June 1st, the day I fly out. So. Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. WOOT!!!! I am going out the morning of June 1st too, so I'll text you and kick your ass for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny how you both said woot. Thanks for the encouragement. AS always I'm thankful for the blessing of the sistahood.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!