Thursday, July 15, 2010

ugh

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping, which is bad news for my mental health. I can't fall asleep even though I am tired, and/or I wake in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. So Dr. Saeed prescribed a sleeping pill. He said to take it when I was sleepy, and it would help me go to sleep and stay asleep. I took one last night and still couldn't fall asleep, although I did wake up at 4:30 and was able to go back to sleep. Now I can't seem to wake up.
Bottom line is it is too late to go, but I can try to go tonight when I get up to Pinetop.
I am doing better with my food but don't want to weigh myself for fear of getting discouraged.
So I doubt I will take any more of those sleeping pills. Too hard to wake up. Jessica says it's stress that is messing up my sleep, and if that's the case then it will get better when I get used to my new apartment. Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!