Saturday, July 10, 2010

Totally awesome. And, then not so awesome

So when I woke up to your guys' messages on your awesomeness this morning I felt a pang of guilt for not getting out of bed to do the 6am outside run. But I just so love sleeping in on Saturdays!! And Sundays. And every day. Anyhoo, I read for awhile and ate a leisurely breakfast before heading to the gym to do whatever I could. As it turns out, today that was 5 miles - woot! And I ran almost the whole darned way. Ran full 3, most of four and 3/4 of 5. Got done in 61:40, which was pretty cool cause my goal in distance is to do 5 miles per hour.

On to the not so awesome. I'm all about efficiency, right? So I'm putting in a load of laundry and I strip down naked to put today's running clothes in the washer so all my running clothes will be clean for next week. And just at that moment Jake walks by with a friend that I had no idea was over. Seriously, I locked eyes with this kid and his eyes were about as big as saucers. He got full frontal. I wonder if this will be positive or negative for my MILF title?

Friday
big onion bagel w/ veggie lite cream cheese, skim milk
2 pcs spinach artichoke pizza (definitely not as good leftover)
Protein shake
cherries, cheese, wheat thins
2 corona
2 oreos
2 choc chip granola bars

Sat
Meusli cereal, skim milk, cherries
kosher hot dog w cheese in tortilla
choc covered blueberries (abt 180 calories)
wheat thins, cheese, grapes
famous amous cookies (280 cal)

3 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh so hard. I have horrified my own children with my nekkidness lots of times but thank goddess never any of their friends. I think it probably added a few points to your MILF status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better call that kid's mom before he goes home and tells his own version of events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya know Missy I thought about that, but then I thought there's no way an 11 year old kid goes home and says he saw his friends mom naked. He just counts his blessings and keeps it to himself.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!