Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All goodness

I made it again tonight to the gym. Woot! I did 3 and must say it was a difficult 3, but I did it. Before the gym I went and got some new running shoes because I could tell last night that my shoes were getting loosey goosey. I also bought some cute running clothes cause hey, if you look good you feel good, right?

Anyhoo, here's a funny story. There's this cute guy at my gym that I've only seen a couple times, he looks a lot like my Oz guy. Tonight he walked by when I was on the treadmill and there was total eye contact. So I watched where he went, back to this resistance area, and when I was done I went over there to "refill my water". I peeked in and he was in there doing sit-ups. So I lingered a bit and then looked over again, and he was gone. So, I looked around and bam, he was standing in a different area but looking right at me! So totally busted was I!! So I made this sound like "Oh!" and I turned around and walked away. God I'm a dork.

Banana, skim milk, oat squares
chopped chicken salad, protein shake
half whole wheat tuna wrap, fresh fruit, choc chip granola bar

1 comment:

  1. You are totally a dork!! Haha! Wow, great job on your food though! What a healthy day you had!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!