Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another 6.27

Miles, that is. This morning. I did really well, my total time was 1:22:35. I did 13 minute 9 second miles..... but I will say this: my goal for next week is to slow it down just a bit. Because I had thought that I might go ahead and do another loop, which would have put me at 6.8 miles, but at the end of the 11 loops I did, I was COMPLETELY done in, could not go around again, and I know that is because I was going a bit too fast. SO, next week to focus on pace!! I took some Tylenol right before I did the miles and my knee did just fine, so I am not too worried about it at this point, although it still hurts, it did not completely go away.

Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. I'll either walk a couple of miles or go to the gym and do the bike. Or maybe I'll do nothing.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!