Tuesday, July 20, 2010

funny

I laughed my ass off when I was reading that blog Marianne linked to about running (see below).

Running wisdom you wished you learned earlier in your running?

Well, the above fits this question well. However, for this one, I'll offer, "plan out bathroom stops on the long runs." I have been caught so many times needing to go when there just wasn't a private place to do that. I've emptied bladder and bowels in the most ridiculous and frightening places. Maybe the wisdom I actually needed was how to manage those two organs so I wouldn't get caught out on the road with a load. The absolute worst was the day I ran two ten-mile loops that ended back at my house. After the first loop there was nothing I could do except change all my clothes and take a shower.

Getting caught on the road with a load!!! Woot!! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ok on food, here's yesterday:

Oat squares
tuna salad/wheat thins
little debbie brownie
little debbie brownie
Yep, thats all folks.

Here's today so far:
Muffin top, glass of 2% milk
Protein shake

I don't know what's going on with my appetite?? Seems to have fallen off. Guess I shouldn't complain, but nor should I eat little debbie brownies for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!