Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did four loops today. I believe if I am doing my math correctly that I did 13:17 minute miles. Which is totally awesome. I hope my math is right. My total time was 29:13 and my total miles were 2.28. Missy, is my math right?

Also, my calories last night ended up being about 1700, I ate a 100 calorie creamsicle and then probably about 100 calories of pretzels, maybe a bit less. So, it is over my 1500 target, but since I did a four mile run, I figure it's all good. I will say that 150 stupid calories of it was three goddamn "fun size" candy bars that people have at work. They are no fun at all!!!

2 comments:

  1. You actually did 12:48 minute miles which is faster than I ever dreamed of going... whoa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its easier said than done . . . BUT . . . many years ago I just made a decision that desk candy was off limits. And I just kindof removed it from my sphere of reference. And while on rare occasion if I'm starving and haven't eaten lunch I will grab one just for the calories (or if I'm having a bad period), I very rarely partake.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!