Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I didn't go

I decided against the gym this morning. I just wasn't up to it and my knee is still sore! Not as bad as it was, but it is still sore. I am going to do my three miles tomorrow outside, I'm really hoping it is all better by then. If not, I'll go back to the doc.

My calories ended up being okay yesterday, about 1600. And considering I worked off at least 500 of that with the run, that is all good with me. The big victories have been staying away from the desk candy and not eating cereal at night. I have been trying out Sandy's theory of just taking it off the "table" as it were. I just am telling myself that it is a simple fact that I don't eat desk candy. Like two plus two is four, Marianne doesn't eat desk candy. It's working surprisingly well. It's not a judgmental thing, it's not me beating myself up or telling myself that I shouldn't WANT the candy or going through endless self-talk about it. It is just very matter of fact.

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Thats exactly the way I think of it. Its just not something that I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And calm down about the knee already. He said it would feel better by THURSDAY. Not Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!