Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did three miles outside. My knee started fussing at me at about mile 2.5, but only on the uphills, the other parts were fine. I think my form was fine, I wasn't favoring that knee and even on the uphills it wasn't bad enough to distract me or make me worry. It was a good run! It was actually 3.42 miles. Time was 44:40.

My food last night was awful. I did fine during the day, but then came home and ate a whole bunch of sugar. So much it is embarrassing to say, but I will tell you. I ate almost a whole piece of fried chicken breast dipped in honey, a bowl of cocoa pebbles, about a cup of this chicken enchilada stuff with a whole crapload of cheese AND about five small peanut butter cookies. Christ, I'm surprised I can even walk this morning, much less run! I really do feel like shit though, my stomach hurts and I'm all gassy. Bring on the fill!!!!'

And in case anyone is really concerned thinking I am hurting myself what with the surgery and whatnot, you need to remember that there is really no restriction with that band on anything that has a high sugar content, it's just how it is. It's one of the limitations of the surgery. Typically stuff with a real high fat content doesn't have much restriction either, so the enchilada was fine because it had a lot of cheese. But also, I really do need a fill, I'm not getting the restriction I could be getting, which would, for the most part, stop these sorts of situations.

2 comments:

  1. Yah I would think the fill will do wonders for you as you'll feel fuller faster, right?

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!