Sunday, July 18, 2010

5.5

That was my long today. I have to tell you that despite all my telling myself that it only matters that I finished, I am really disappointed in my time. It was 84.08 minutes, which means that if I did the whole race at that pace I would finish in three hours and thirty three minutes, if I am doing my math correctly. Which kind of sucks considering that I walked the fucking thing in three hours and thirty five minutes. Goddammit!

Wait a second..... hold on a minute.

Okay, I just re-mapped my little loop because I remembered that when I first did it, it was actually .57 miles, which I totally did not pay attention to and counted it as half a mile since the .07 was inconsequential. But it becomes much less so when you do it eleven times. That means that my actual run today was 6.2 miles, not 5.5.

Holy cow!

Okay, so that means that my time was actually 13.56 minute miles, which I have a hard time believing. But it definitely feels much better than the other. So, I can go collapse on the couch now, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!