Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here I Go Again

Praise goddess and allah, I made it to the gym after work today. And, I actually did 4.5 miles. I ran the first three, ran half of the fourth and walked the last half (primarily because I didn't want to leave before Extra was over). Anyhoo, feelin good about that.

So, I am really needing more accountability in eating right and making better choices with food. Its so easy to get lazy, ya know? So I decided to start my food diary again today, because I'm just much better when I'm accountable. But then I thought it might be even better to be accountable here, instead of just to myself. So, here goes

Large banana muffin, 12oz 2% milk
Progresso chicken soup, protein shake
wheat thins, cheese, turkey, grapes

I did pretty good today except for breakfast. Damn awesome muffins at this place right by my work. Probably has 500 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!