Saturday, July 31, 2010

dumbass

Today I got up at 8, read for awhile and had breakfast, and then intended to go to the gym. Instead, I took a nap. For 3 hours. Then I lounged around mentally preparing to go swim laps, but it was overcast outside and had been for awhile, so I thought maybe I'd take a chance and go running outside instead. By the time I actually got ready and went outside, it was sunny again but a little breeze was blowing. So I went ahead and went, and it was tough. I ran about half of it. 3.4

I will add that Sophie had a more difficult time than me - she attempted to lay down in every shady spot.

3 comments:

  1. I make Chris come out and pick up the dog on these long runs, he really can't make it that long and doesn't seem to have much of a good time with it after two or three miles, so Chris comes out to the street 45 minutes after I leave and takes him. And brings me fresh Gatorade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sophie!!!! Mari you need a Camelbak! I think Rachael said you bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have one, but I don't like it and don't understand how anyone runs with one.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!