Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 miles, 2 days

I did 2 again this morning with hardly a complaint from the ol' knees. I may or may not take tomorrow off... I will have to see how I feel. This morning I did 15-minute miles, which was VERY encouraging!! I took my hairdresser's advice (she lost a ton of weight after having some kind of weight loss surgery, started running and never stopped) and didn't eat anything with less than 5 grams of fiber per serving today. Well, except for the muscle milk I drank after I ran. She said the reason I was so hungry at the end of the day was that I wasn't getting enough fiber. I've done really well so far today but it's only 4:30. So we'll see... I usually lose it around 6 p.m. and start eating everything in sight. I really feel satisfied right now so maybe there's hope!

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!