Thursday, July 8, 2010

Success is my only motherfuckin' option!

Did the three. Outside and with the 2:2 interval and WOW! What a difference! I was enjoying my music! I was enjoying the sunshine on my shoulders! I was running, in a tank top, in my neighborhood, while people were getting up and going to work! I only almost got run over ONCE!

It was awesome and I will definitely be sticking to this ratio on my outside runs. My time was 45:06, so I need to slow it down some, I think, when I try the five miles on Saturday. I don't want to wear myself out and then not be able to finish. I need more successes!

So, thank you so much Missy for the awesome support and sensible suggestion that I clearly would never have considered on my own. Also, I drank a cup of coffee before going out today which may have also made a difference, so I'll make that part of the routine as well. But just one cup, so I'm not peeing all the time, which is my big fear with drinking coffee before I leave. That was also Missy's idea. Missy rocks!

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!