Thursday, July 8, 2010

takin it easy

I did 2.5 at the gym at lunch today, taking it easy because my legs are fatigued from the last two days. They burned walking up the stairs to my office this morning. Tomorrow I'm off and then going to try to go outside Saturday. There's a group run at Roadrunner sports on Saturday mornings at 6. Thats AM folks. As I said, I'm just contemplating it, but it gives me somewhere to be and some people to suffer with. And you never know, there may be a cute guy or two that I can ignore.

Banana, skim milk, choc chip granola bar
tuna salad, wheat thins, protein shake
2 pieces thin crust spinach artechoke pizza from CPK, to DIE for!!

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, my teacher friend Kim, the one that got me started running, met her husband at the Tucson RR morning runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. That's a very interesting data point. However, I didn't manage to make it out of bed this morning.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!