Thursday, May 17, 2012

There's a strong wind blowin

I push on, it pushes back
It's a hard time, but I'll get through it
Just gotta lean into it."
Little Big Town

As good as last week was for running, this week is bad.  I just can't seem to find my groove.  I did end up going to the gym yesterday and did a decent 2.5 miles at incline, but it was really difficult.  I thought it was the kind of run that would make today's run much easier. To the contrary, it did not.  I went to the gym again this morning and ran a mile at incline before giving up and walking another half mile.  So 1.5 for today. 

This is where my core philosophy of "if you go, you win" comes in.  Even though today was weak, I went.  And I will go again tomorrow.  And consistency pays off, no matter what.  Just the act of stepping out the front door is a victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!