Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aw-ffle

I'm gonna get laid, I'm gonna run guns
I'm gonna find God in the mid-day sun
From Singapore to Galveston
-Ron Hawkins

Sounds like a plan Ron -but maybe not Singapore.  I have really been struggling to get up in the mornings to run outside, which is strange because I was really pretty good about getting up early to go to the gym.  So I went to work, dealt with all the drama, came home and ate dinner.  Dinner was waffles - totally awesome.  I waited an hour (which would mean I was good to go swimming) and then went out for my run.  Apparently I do not digest waffles quickly.  My run was awful.  I cut it off early and only did about 2 since I felt like I was pregnant and about to give birth to a box of Eggos.  I also think that I must be struggling with some allergies, since my lungs were completely on strike.  Maybe I should find a different place to run ...

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!