Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm hot like wasabi when I'm next to your body.
- Bare Naked Ladies as quoted by Better Than Ezra

I listened to some good old fashioned BTE at the gym this morning. I did 2.5 at inclines on dreadmill. Inexplicably I didn't go at all yesterday. The holiday has really thrown off my schedule. It's difficult to manage all the things I have to do. Anyway, my point is I didn't feel great. I wasn't mentally prepared for the gym but I got kicked out of the house by my awesome cleaning person. And later I have to go pick up my BMW at the dealership and drop off my loaner BMW. Life in Scottsdale is hard, ya know? So it didn't feel great and I wanted to quit but I kept thinking about how bf says I don't push myself. And he's right. So I pushed myself but just a little. He's only a little right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!