Friday, May 11, 2012

Brighter Hell

Yeah as far as I can tell
We're on the road to brighter hell
-The Watchmen

I ran 4 miles today.  It was not so good - my lungs weren't really up to the task and so I kind of struggled the whole way.  But I did enjoy listening to Brighter Hell by The Watchmen.   Let's make it official - add it to the list.  Generally, at this point in the blog I try to sell all of you on adding the song to your own playlist.  Not today.  I'm not sure that this is a great running song - you might want to try Absolutely Anytime or Anything But That if you want something more upbeat from The Watchmen for your playlist.  I, however, really like this song and it is like 6 minutes long.  It really feels like you've gone a long way in just one song when you play it.  I do think this is a cool band and a bit of a Canadian secret - I'm not sure if I'm supposed to let this out. 

Enjoy.  Or don't.  I forget what I'm trying to get you people to do.  If you do watch, try not to laugh at the Canadian influence in the mugging scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llYg2PlQmvc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!