Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Demented and sad, but social

I took this picture of a social club in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire on my run today. I had so many questions about the place - the clientele, the membership dues, the activities contained within this small brick building. In short, I wanted to be a part. The best part is the sign on the building, which I'd you look closely, reads "No Loitering. Police take notice". You may wonder why the police are singled out of this notice. The reputed Manchester police department is right across the street. I imagine that there are many attractive ladies who are members of this esteemed social club, and perhaps the cops like to linger outside in hopes of scoring a phone number. Alas, it appears the popo have been obedient as I did not spy any on my way by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!