Monday, May 21, 2012

"Later on, on the drive home
I called her mom from a pay phone
I said I was the cops
and your husband's in jail
The state looks down on sodomy
And that's about the time that bitch hung up on me"
- Blink 182, what's my age

An oldie but a goodie there and one that always makes me laugh. I had such an awesome run at the gym today. I was tired this morning so I worked first and then did my run in the afternoon. I did 3 miles at incline in 34 min and felt great the whole time. I did the last quarter mile at 9 mi pace even. Then I hit the hot tub and steam room. I like this new routine.

Also I ran at the gym on Friday and did a fairly decent 3 miles but didn't feel great. Five times a week for the last two weeks, not bad. This week is more questionable though, because I am a kept woman now and my love is taking me on a business trip tomorrow. Running shoes are packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!