Monday, May 7, 2012

I think I see Blue and he looks glorious...

As earlier described, we hiked 7.5 miles uphill covered in small flies attracted to the nectar we apparently were on Sat AM and then last night I ran 7.5 miles to the gym and back. As I ran, I nearly stepped on a large bee hive (on my way back they had the area quarantined by yellow caution tape which seems like a reasonable plan to keep the bees from swarming if a below average toddler were the kingpin of that safety plan). My near pain experience just made me hate insects and those that half heartedly try to fight them more.

I also ran 2.5 miles in a circle on Friday at the gym in the early morning while doing pullups and other assorted made up exercises I did every four laps to keep my dream on being inadvertently recorded and posted on youtube anonymously by someone other than myself flickering. I would have thought my airplane seat exercise band workout regimen should have gone viral by now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!